TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website www.noogmi.com, owned and managed by Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda, hereinafter referred to ("Noogmi", "we", "our").
The terms and conditions mentioned below apply to anyone and everyone who accesses the Noogmi website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. When placing an order or registration you will be accepting the rules of use defined in these terms and conditions.
By accessing the website www.noogmi.com, you declare that:
Read and agreed to our terms and conditions
You are over eighteen (18) years old or you are of legal age in the jurisdiction of your residence
You will not make fraudulent use of the website, contrary to the law or good customs
You accept that it will be the Portuguese legislation to regulate any conflict with the user / client, without prejudice to the contrary provision, of a Community directive or international treaty.
By accessing the website, you are agreeing with the content presented at your own risk and, under no circumstances, Noogmi shall be liable for any loss or damage that may be incurred in the use you make of that same content.
You accept that you may be denied access to the website or part of it, if at any time Noogmi understands that it is violating the terms and conditions of this website
- Noogmi does not guarantee that all information published on the website www.noogmi.com, is in compliance with the legislation in force in the jurisdiction of the user / customer, except for the territory of Portugal.
- The user / customer who enters the www.noogmi.com website, must do so at their own risk, and will be solely responsible for complying with the laws of their country, and Noogmi cannot be held responsible at any time for disrespect. of those laws.
- The elements and information transmitted by the user / customer will enjoy full legal effects, the user / customer recognizing the acquisitions, and the latter cannot claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
- If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, we ask that you do not access or use our website.
- Noogmi, has products for sale on the website www.noogmi.com, and "ecommerce" services are available exclusively to end users / end customers, and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Noogmi reserves the right not to process orders placed that do not comply with our general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of orders placed on www.noogmi.com between the user / customer of the online store and Noogmi.
USER / CUSTOMER
- By accessing the website, you are agreeing with the content presented at your own risk, being responsible for the use you make, as well as all communication and activity that incurs from such use. Under no circumstances should Noogmi be held responsible for any loss or damage that may be incurred through the use of such content.
- The user / customer undertakes not to use false identities, providing personal data and correct addresses.
- The user / customer must provide an e-mail address, or other form of contact, which is correct and complete and accepts that Noogmi can contact him using these data, if deemed necessary.
- If any of the data is incorrect or is insufficient, and for that reason there is a delay or impossibility in the processing of the order, or eventual non-delivery, the responsibility is of the user / customer, and Noogmi declines any responsibility.
- The user / customer will not be able to collect personal information or use the communication system used by the Noogmi website for any commercial requests. You will also agree not to request, for commercial purposes, the data of any user of this website.
- In the event that the consumer violates any point mentioned in these terms and conditions, Noogmi reserves the right to eliminate future purchases and deny access to the website, at any time without notice.
- To use some of the services available on our website, you will need to register.
- If the user / customer chooses to register, they will be asked to provide true, current and complete personal information. If any of the information you provided in your registration changes, please do not forget to change it in your personal area.
- Noogmi reserves the right to change the data requested for registration periodically.
- For services that require a user and / or password, the user will be responsible for ensuring the protection and confidentiality of the username and the respective password.
- The password used to access your personal account must be unique and kept safe, so you must notify us immediately if you detect any security problem or misuse of your account.
- To order on www.noogmi.com it is necessary that the user has an e-mail account and that his browser is configured to accept cookies and pop-ups, in order to allow the enjoyment of all the browsability conditions of the online store www.noogmi.com.
- How to place an order on www.noogmi.com:
Find the products you want to purchase
Add selected products to cart
Enter the shipping address, billing details and a means of contact (we will use that contact if necessary)
Select payment option
Review your order
Proceed to payment (your order is confirmed when you select the "Confirm Payment" button (Checkout))
- An automatic confirmation is sent to your email, we suggest that you print or download it for future reference.
- After receiving an order, we will send you an email informing you if the item is ready to be sent or if it is necessary to produce it.
- If it is necessary to produce the ordered items, we will inform you of the time required for this production, then an email will be sent informing that the items are ready to be sent (the shipping deadlines indicated on our Shipping page, can only be counted after production).
- By sending the order form you are accepting the general purchase conditions, as well as other conditions existing on www.noogmi.com, through links, including these terms and conditions.
- Orders that do not have a sufficient guarantee of good collection will not be processed when the orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products ordered are no longer available. In the referred cases, the customer will be informed by email that the sales contract has not been concluded and that Noogmi has not proceeded with the sale, specifying the reasons for this.
- If, for any reason, Noogmi is unable to fulfill the order, we will contact the user / customer as soon as possible. If you have already made the respective payment, we will proceed to a refund using the same method used to pay for the order.
AVAILABILITY AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- We will do our best to publish all product information, prices or stock availability as accurately as possible. However, we decline any responsibility for any inaccuracies or typographical errors that may arise.
- The satisfaction of all orders placed on the site is subject to availability. Noogmi tries to ensure that all items offered for sale on the website are available. However, it reserves the right not to accept any orders or cancel orders already confirmed for products that no longer have stock. In these cases, Noogmi will inform the customer of this fact and will refund the amount paid.
- All information about prices, products, specifications, promotional actions and services may be changed at any time by Noogmi and without prior notice.
- The user / customer, should be aware that the colors of the products displayed on our online store at www.noogmi.com, may differ from shades and actual tones, due to color settings on computers or mobile devices, system or software browser. Noogmi cannot be held responsible for such differences.
RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE ORDER OR CANCEL THE PURCHASE
- Noogmi reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
- We also reserve the right to cancel any order (even if already confirmed), in the following situations (among others), exempt from liability for any damages or costs:
The product is no longer available (refund of the value of the missing item will be made)
Billing information is not correct or verifiable
The order is flagged by our Security Systems as an incorrect order or an order susceptible to fraud
The transfer for payment of the order was not received by us within 24h after acceptance of your order
If we think you're under 18
If we suspect that you have commercial and resale intentions
Unable to deliver to the address provided
Price errors or inaccuracies, which are easily recognized as incorrect.
- The user can cancel his order within a maximum period of 24 hours, which will be accepted as long as the order has not yet been processed. For the purpose of cancellation, the user must provide the following data:
Nif with which you placed the order and delivery address
Nib or payment method used (for refund of payment, if applicable)
- If the cancellation request is successful, the customer will be notified by email of this decision and the cancellation will be processed at no cost to the customer. If the cancellation request is not possible, the products will be sent to the customer, who, if he maintains his intention to cancel the order, must refuse to receive them. The products will be returned and, upon receipt, the refund will be processed (no shipping charges).
- All payment methods are available on our website. We do not accept any payment method other than those mentioned. Please do not try to pay by any means other than specified. If you do, we cannot be held responsible for loss of payment or any other damages that may result.
- If you pay with a Debit or Credit Card, all details (eg card number or expiration date) will be sent via the encrypted protocol to the company that provides the remote electronic payment services. This information will not be used by Noogmi except to carry out the necessary procedures for the purchase or refund, in case of return, in accordance with the exercise of the right of return or for reporting, to the police, of cases of fraud.
- If you choose to pay using the PayPal method, you will be redirected to the PayPal platform, where you must login and confirm the amount before validating the payment. Once the transaction is complete, you should return to the Noogmi website.
- If you choose to pay by Bank Transfer, you have 24 hours to make the payment and send the respective transfer confirmation. Once 24 hours have elapsed after placing the order, and if we have not received any payment confirmation, it will be considered void.
Account name - Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal, Lda
IBAN - PT50 0018 0003 4649680802061
SWIFT - TOTAPTPL
- If you prefer, you can also pay for your order by MBWay to the following number +351 936 707 847
- All orders will only be processed after confirmation of the respective payment.
- The online store www.noogmi.com is located on the Wix.com platform. They provide the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services. User / customer data can be collected through Wix.com data storage, databases and general Wix.com applications. They store data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by Noogmi follow the standards set by the PCI-DSS, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort by brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the safe handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Although we use encryption software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
- Noogmi cannot be held responsible or obliged to pay any kind of compensation for damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication including, but not limited to, recurring damages from failures or delays in the delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of communications by third parties or by computer programs used for virus communications or transmissions.
- The prices of the products displayed on the website are in euros (€) and contain / include the Value Added (VAT) in force in Portugal. Shipping charges are applied per order.
- We inform that the change of delivery country may have an influence on prices due to transport costs. For additional information on shipping costs by country, see the Shipping section of the website.
- The total price specified in the final checkout menu includes taxes and shipping costs. Excludes any customs fees or other fees. Noogmi has no control over these fees, nor is it responsible for their payment. For more information, we suggest that you contact your local customs office.
- Please pay only the exact amount specified in the order confirmation and make individual payments per order.
- Noogmi reserves the right to change the prices of any product presented on the website www.noogmi.com, without prior notice.
- The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase.
- Please note that even though the website is updated with extreme care, it is possible that the price information on the website contains errors. Noogmi does not commit to the offer and reserves the right to cancel your order, in the event of such an error occurring.
- Noogmi owns the products until it has received full payment for all those products.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We can only deliver an order if the delivery address is a home, office or delivery point in the countries available for delivery.
- Some of our items may have to be produced upon your order, so the shipping times indicated on our Shipping page are only indicative, starting from the moment the items are shipped.
- To receive the order it is necessary to ensure that someone is at the address. This service does not include the option of scheduling, so the delivery of the order will be made without prior contact by the carrier. We do not guarantee deadlines in the periods of promotions, sales, Christmas or out of stock.
- Noogmi will not be responsible for non-compliance, or delays in the fulfillment, of any obligation that is due to an event of force majeure, that is, an event, act or omission, beyond its reasonable control (Event of Force Majeure - which any event, act or omission, beyond our reasonable control).
- We will try to deliver on time, to the extent that it is commercially reasonable. As a rule, we always do this, however, we cannot guarantee timely delivery.
- Whenever possible we will try to deliver everything in just one shipment. However, we reserve the right to split delivery of the order, for example (but not limited to) if part of the order is late or unavailable. In the event that we proceed with the division of the order, the customer will be notified, by email, of our intention to proceed in this way. For this purpose, the email address provided by the customer at the time of purchase will be used.
- Upon delivery, the customer must inspect the packaging in order to ascertain any damage. If the customer finds that the products are damaged, he must not accept the delivery of the order, which will be returned. Noogmi will refund the amounts paid for the order, as soon as the warehouse receives and completes the return process.
- Any claim for non-receipt of orders, must be made within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of the shipping information. At the end of this period, Noogmi will not be responsible for its loss.
- Noogmi is not responsible for any delays caused by problems with customs clearance in the country of destination.
- Shipments may take longer than usual in times of greater affluence, such as Black Friday, Christmas or other campaigns. Noogmi is not responsible for delays in receiving your order after it has been shipped.
- Shipping charges are applied per order. The exact price of each shipment depends on the country of delivery. For more details on the shipping price by country, please refer to the Shipping menu on the website.
- If the customer places an order whose value exceeds the minimum order value defined for his country or campaign, shipping will be done at no cost, that is, free of charge.
- Orders to some countries may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. For these countries, shipments will be shipped on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis, which means you may be charged duties and taxes by the shipping provider when they deliver your order. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. Noogmi has no control over these fees, nor is it responsible for their payment. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you have ordered, you can return them within 14 calendar days of receipt (Customized products are excluded).
We can only accept returns provided that:
The products have not been washed or used (unless the product contains information to the contrary, the customer has the right to experiment to test the size and shape, but cannot use them)
The product maintains its original characteristics, with labels and original packaging (carefully opened packaging will not be considered damaged)
The product is complete (eg both items in a pair must be returned)
You cannot return products that have been tampered with
In the absence of any of the components of the item sold or, if it is not in excellent condition, there will be no refund of the price or postage.
- All items returned as defective, will be properly inspected upon receipt. The return must be made within 14 calendar days after receiving the order. All items that have been subjected to normal wear and tear will not be considered defective.
- Items that are defective will be exchanged for an identical item, in the same color and size, subject to availability. If you do not want a replacement item to be sent to you and choose to refund the amount paid, you must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If it is not possible to replace the defective item, we will proceed with the refund of the amount paid.
- If your return has been made for reasons other than the justified existence of a defect or non-conformity of the ordered products, Noogmi will not refund the shipping costs. Any customs duties, taxes or additional charges that the customer may incur will not be refunded by Noogmi. All charges, as well as due return postage are the customer's responsibility.
- You can find more information on how to return items in the Exchanges and Returns menu in our Shopping Guide.
- The user / customer, should be aware that the colors of the products displayed on our online store at www.noogmi.com, may differ from shades and actual tones, due to color settings on computers or mobile devices, system or software browser. Noogmi cannot be held responsible for such differences, nor accept any refund for this reason.
- To exchange one item for another or to change the sizes, please send an email to email@example.com, requesting the change, we will give you information on all the necessary steps for the respective exchange. For the first exchange, shipping costs for new items will not be charged.
- If you have used a promotional discount code, this amount will not be refunded, that is, the refund will only be for the amount actually paid.
- Refunds will be made based on the payment method. If the customer makes the payment by bank transfer, it is necessary to provide his bank details, at the moment he starts the return process. This indication is necessary so that we can refund the money to your account. The customer will receive a refund after the product (s) have been returned and processed.
- Noogmi is not responsible for orders lost during the return or exchange process, the items being the responsibility of the customer until they arrive at our facilities. We advise you to send registered your return or exchange.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO PROMOTIONAL CODES (DISCOUNTS)
- Promotional codes can only be used for online purchases made on the website www.noogmi.com. The sale, exchange or donation of a promotional code is not permitted. The customer with the promotional code cannot upload or make available a promotional code on another website or other public form of offer, donation, sale or exchange. The use of promotional codes for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- The use of the promotional code is subject to one use only. Promotional codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers during the period indicated / associated with the promotional code / promotional campaign.
- It is not allowed to use the promotional code related to another brand, company or name, other than Noogmi. It is also not allowed to use the promotional code in an illegal, abusive or disrespectful way, as well as in any other way that could damage Noogmi's reputation.
- Promotional codes cannot be exchanged or replaced with cash.
- Promotional codes can only be used for purchases equal to or greater than the value of the issued promotional code.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, Noogmi may immediately invalidate a promotional code if it has reason to suspect that it is being used in breach of the above mentioned assumptions, for usurpation or in other cases where Noogmi has reason to proceed thus.
- All products sold in the online store www.noogmi.com are in accordance with Portuguese law.
- Noogmi will not be responsible for indirect damages, losses or costs that may be the result of the purchase, or for damages suffered by the customer if they result from breaches of contractual obligations or if the customer's liability results from a legal right.
- Noogmi will only be liable for damages suffered by the customer in the event that such damages result from violations attributable to Noogmi's contractual obligations towards the customer, or in the event that Noogmi's liability results from the applicable legal law.
- If the customer has suffered damage related to the activity of the website, Noogmi's liability will be limited to:
Damage to products or other materials
Reasonable and verifiable costs incurred by the customer to find the cause and amount of damages attributable to the damage
Maximum compensation refund (if applicable) in the amount spent on the products in question
- Noogmi will not be responsible for damages suffered by third parties resulting from the use of any of our products or for damages suffered by the customer as a result of improper use of our products.
- Noogmi is not responsible for damages that are the result of incorrect information on the website.
- Noogmi is in no way responsible if the item ordered is not in accordance with the legislation of the recipient country. It is the customer's responsibility to check the legalities regarding the import and use of a product with the local authorities.
- In order to improve the performance of our website, we reserve the right to contract the service of third parties. However, we are not responsible nor will we be representatives of these persons or entities. We will not be responsible yet for the loyalty, integrity, security or availability of third parties.
- Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided for in these Terms and Conditions, notifications made to the user / customer that relate to the service, including any changes to these Terms and Conditions, may be made to the user / customer's email, by SMS or telephone contact.
- The user / customer agrees to receive any and all communication and / or notification related to the online store, to the address, contact telephone number and / or email indicated in the ordering process.
- At any time, you can request the non-receipt of these communications and / or notifications through the option "Do not receive the Newsletter" registered in each Newsletter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to make this request.
- Any and all complaints must be submitted within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, counted from the knowledge of the facts by the user / customer, being registered in the Noogmi information systems that must decide the complaint and notify the interested party in the maximum period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, counting from the date of its reception.
- All emergent disputes related to these terms and conditions, the use of the website or any purchase on it must be governed by Portuguese law.
- We request that you contact us at the following email, email@example.com, in case of any complaint or claim. We will make every effort to resolve the situation.
- However, we inform you that in the event of any consumer dispute, the customer can use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or the following entities. alternative resolution of consumer disputes:
CICAP - Porto Consumer and Arbitration Information Center
Address: Rua Damião de Góis, 31 - Loja 6 - 4050-225 Porto
Tel .: 225 508 349/225 029 791
- For more information see the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt
- You can also use the Electronic complaints book.
CHANGING THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Noogmi reserves the right to make any changes to the website or to these terms and conditions, at any time and without prior notice, so we suggest that you check this page regularly.
- The customer is subject to the terms and conditions in force on the date of his order, unless the law or competent authority imposes any changes to them.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Although Noogmi works with care on its website, information, text, graphic documents, films, music and / or other services may contain errors or be incomplete or incorrect.
- Noogmi cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) of the website, including damages caused by viruses or any inaccuracy or imperfection of the information.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS OF THE WEBSITE
- Noogmi is a registered trademark, under which Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda is authorized to use and use.
- The user / client of the site is not authorized to use or reproduce it, as this constitutes a violation of the rights of the owners.
- The Noogmi website and all associated content (data files, graphics, texts, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, videos or audio) are protected by copyright and European intellectual property legislation, which are the property of the company Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal, Lda.
- Any modification, reproduction, transmission, re-publication and / or redistribution of the aforementioned contents is strictly prohibited and may result in civil or criminal proceedings. All rights of the website are reserved to Noogmi.
- The user / customer is only authorized to electronically copy and print parts, only if it is strictly necessary to place an order on the website or to confirm the purchase.
- If the user / customer wishes to use information or materials from the site, they need to obtain prior written authorization from Noogmi.
- For additional information, you can contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda
Rua São Dinis 404
VAT number - 514796235
Last update - 22/11/2021