Your privacy is very important to us!
WHO WE ARE
Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda, with the authorization to use the Noogmi trademark, headquartered at Rua São Dinis 404, 4250-427 Porto, Portugal, holder of the VAT Tax Number PT514796235, is the entity responsible for your personal data processing. With the application of General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect your information on this website when the user / customer places an order or registration. We need that information to manage parcel delivery, answer questions or make refunds. Additional information, including tax information, may be required for some transactions.
- The use of data collected by Noogmi has the main purpose of adding value to the user / customer, giving them knowledge about our aspiration and motivation or disseminating news and activities related to our brand. It is also important for Noogmi that its users / customers know about products, services, campaigns, promotions and opportunities.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTS
- When a user / customer interacts, we ask for some personal information, such as name, email, address, phone number, as they are essential for the correct communication between the parties.
- All services that include automatic sending of e-mails are only activated after your authorization, always having the option to cancel your subscription.
- If the user / customer chooses to register, they will be asked to provide true, current and complete personal information. If any of the information you provided in your registration changes, please do not forget to change it in your personal area.
- For services that require a user and / or password, the user will be responsible for ensuring the protection and confidentiality of the username and the respective password. If you notice a security problem or misuse of your account, you must notify us immediately.
- We collect anonymous demographic information, such as your zip code, age, gender, interests and favorites as well as aggregated (anonymous) personal data that we provide for internal business purposes, such as the production of statistics and the development of marketing plans.
- For communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about purchased products, purchase dates, communications with our customer support department, campaign / response history, complaints history , responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other measures that support our customer service.
- Automatic information through applications, website and social media: we can automatically collect the information contained in the user / customer's navigation and use the records. The information contained in these records includes your IP address, Internet service provider, browser, duration of visit and which pages the user / customer has visited on our website, location information if authorized and other statistics.
- In case the user / customer wishes to send a gift, when recommending a service provided on this website or purchasing a specific product, we may also have access to third party personal data, name and address, disclosed by the user / customer of this website. The processing of these data is based on the legitimate interests of Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Some pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor were visiting the other site.
- The external sites linked to our site, have different privacy policies and data collection policies, so the user / client will be accessing at their own risk.
- Noogmi will never sell personal information.
- We may share some information with third parties to:
Electronic payment service providers (credit / debit cards)
Process orders placed by customers
Collection, packaging and shipment of articles
Resolution of problems related to the sale of articles
Receipt of payments derived from purchases made by the customer
Customer return processing of products
Marketing campaigns involving duly identified partners and for which you have given your consent
- However, Noogmi can communicate the personal data of the user / customer, if required by law or if in good faith it believes that this action is necessary:
According to some law decrees or legal notices about the Noogmi brand or the Noogmi website
Protect and defend Noogmi's rights and property
Take action under special circumstances to protect users of or the general public
- In addition, the user / customer's personal data may be communicated to the judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and upon the express request of those authorities.
NOTE: we cannot be held responsible for the loyalty, integrity, security or availability of third parties, nor will we be their representatives.
SECURITY AND PRESERVATION YOUR DATA
- Our website is located on the Wix.com platform. They provide the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services .. User / customer data can be collected through Wix.com data storage, databases and general Wix.com applications. They store data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by Noogmi follow the standards set by the PCI-DSS, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort by brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the safe handling of credit card information by our online store and its service providers.
- In order to provide the best service to the user / customer and for marketing purposes, personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years from the date of their consent to the collection, provided that the user / customer has not withdrawn their consent. during this period.
- With respect to the data we receive from third parties, these will only be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and subsequently destroyed in a secure manner.
- If the user / customer leaves a comment, that comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize, prove / approve all follow-up comments automatically, allowing us to respond or resolve a problem quickly and efficiently.
RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
- Personal data holders have the right to access their data (upon request). The user / customer can request a rectification of that data, request or delete all their data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the use for which they were collected. This does not include any data that we are required to maintain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- The user / customer can exercise their rights by sending an email to: , including the reason for the request.
- You can contact us through the following addresses to clarify doubts or obtain clarifications on the protection of personal data:
By email to
By mail to, Rua São Dinis 404, 4250-427 Porto, Portugal
PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
- No personal data will be processed for children under 18 years of age, nor will any order placed by them be recognized. If we find that we collect personal data from a child under 18, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as quickly as possible.
- As a holder of personal data and, in the event of a breach, the user / customer has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority - National Data Protection Commission, Rua de São Bento, nº. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal - Tel: +351 213928400 - Fax: +351 213976832 - email: .
Joaquim Pedro Lopes da Silva Unipessoal Lda
Rua São Dinis 404
4250-427 Porto - Portugal
VAT number 514796235
This policy may change without notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website.
Last update - 16/04/2021